Osho Resort Management Reply
OSHO International Meditation Resort responds to press article
Beloved OSHO Center facilitators, Meditation Activity places and Friends,
you may have received mails regarding a press article in an Indian newspaper. Again some people create some rumours, similar to previous ones in the last years. Here is the
official response from our press-office to the press:
October 9th. 2011,
Thank you for contacting me regarding the article today in the DNA. I would like to make a point by point response and in addition will mention some highlights regarding
expansion of the meditation resort over the years since Osho left his body:
- First of all, there has been no application made to sell property of the meditation resort.
- Secondly, with the permission of the City Commissioner, our property #9 has a mortgage against a small bank loan for renovations and upgrades that have occurred over
the last three years including substantial costs to implement a world class security system. This loan practice is in the ordinary course of business, is current and in good
standing and falls within our standard operating model.
- The management committee has been in place for over 20 years as is the case for the Trustees and Directors.
- For your information, in terms of operations, Osho International entered into a Joint Venture with Godrej Properties in order to carry out the construction of the Osho
Guest House and the world famous Osho Auditorium with a construction cost of 32 crores. 65 percent of the construction cost of 32 crores came to the foundation from sales
- Over the 20 years since Osho left his body, 110,000 square feet of developed space has been created for use. When Osho left his body there was a total of 15,000 useable
square feet, so in effect we have increased useable square feet by seven times!
- In addition, in this time we have added the front road development and the award winning Osho Teerth Park.
- Regarding the people named in the article, Jayesh, Amrito and Yogendra, it should be noted that Jayesh and Amrito were respectively personally appointed Chairman and
Deputy Chairman of the Inner Circle by Osho.
- All three have a major focus on International Media and making Osho available. To that end, Osho is now available in printed books in some 60 languages, and has been
seen by some 19 million people on the Osho International You-Tube Channel. Osho has a yearly digital reach of over 350 million digital impressions through, digital mediums
including, osho.com, FaceBook and Twitter. While it took almost 30 years to have Osho published in the mentioned 60 languages it has taken just two years to have Osho video
talks translated to that same figure.
The trustees and management team will continue with best efforts to best support the Osho proposal.
Amrit Sadhana for the Management Team
One thing is very clear, in the last three years the Managing Team of the Meditation Resort, has put soooo much energy into renovating, security and beautifying the place, that
anyone who has a little bit of an idea how things work, cannot seriously belief that this place should be sold.
Everybody coming is in great appreciation of this beautification.
The OSHO Living-In model is appreciated by so many people staying inside the campus.
And we are looking very much forward to having a wonderful winter season, getting ready to receive many people who have already booked for the three way′s of the Living-In
program, as well as the OSHO Guesthouse and the Multiversity courses-trainings, especially the meditative therapies trainings and the OSHO Meditation: In-depth and Facilitating
training from 6th-12th Jan. 2012.
If you have plans to come, please bring some material from your center with you, as we will provide several opportunities where you can present your place and activities in an
"Osho in the World" minifair.
Please don′t hesitate to get back to us, if you have any more questions.
Otherwise we may see you already for the OSHO Winter Festival 2nd-6th December 2011.
OSHO GLOBAL CONNECTIONS, 17 Koregaon Park, Pune (MS) 411001, India
Tel: +91-20-6601-9999 Ext. 865 Fax. +91-20-6601-9990
E-mail: Globalosho.net, Online: www.osho.com/GlobalConnections